PEO Worldwide delivers employer of record services for business’s looking to hire new employees or transfer existing employees into a fully-managed PEO Service in the UK.
We appreciate that each situation and business is different. That is why our PEO Service in the United Kingdom allows you to leverage all the benefits of a co employment relationship, whilst doing what you love best – driving your business forward.
PEO UK & Employer Of Record Service Overview
Our UK PEO service is designed to ensure your business stays fully compliant with UK employment legislation. We will support your business by providing the following:
- Hiring and onboarding of employees
- Comprehensive contracts of employment
- Management of statutory or enhanced employee benefits
- Fully-managed Payroll processing service
- Termination of contracts, if needed.
Contract of Employment
Each employee who is employed by your business in the UK is issued with a comprehensive contract of employment in the English language.
We ensure to provide you and your employees with the following:
- Non-confidentiality and post termination restrictions clauses included as standard providing greater protection for your business.
- An overview of the UK statutory requirements such as sick pay, holiday entitlement and maternity/paternity pay, will be made available to you prior to contract offer.
- PEO Worldwide will advise where these provisions can easily be enhanced i.e. contractual or occupational sick pay, enabling you to provide a fully competitive salary and benefits package for all your employees.
- Salary, Commissions/Bonuses & Benefits are agreed with the ‘workside’ employer and contractually included.
PEO Worldwide work with our in-country legal experts and experienced staff to easily guide you through the myriad of complex laws and regulations.
PEO Worldwide can offer the following:
- Fully managed service to assist with routine HR tasks such as absence management, expense processing and probationary management.
- Ad-hoc support available around the clock to support you when you need it most in the event of any disciplinary, grievance or other HR matters requiring urgent attention.
- Regular updates and advice provided covering significant changes to UK employment law.
- PEO Worldwide will bring any issues to your early attention and, where appropriate, work with you to ensure internal policies and handbooks are updated accordingly.
Are you aware of the recent changes to the Flexible Working Policy in UK. Introduced in June 2014 all employees have the right to request flexible working hours, not just parents and carers.
Our fully-compliant payroll funding process that employees and competent authorities are paid on time by whatever means.
PEO Worldwide can also offer the following:
- Salary payments made to employees on a monthly basis as required in local currency
- Electronic payslips provided to the employees
- All Statutory filing completed by PEO Worldwide.
- End of year reporting completed as standard.
Why use us as your PEO in the UK?
As businesses become increasingly specialised, Globalisation is no different. As the world develops new rules, laws are consistently evolving and updating making it more complex to manage. It is no wonder that a business now engages with an Employer of Record to help take the risk, cost, and complexities associated with expanding overseas.
We can help you to:
- Expand quickly into new and emerging markets
- Move long term contractors to a compliant solution
- Provide a stable workforce for your business
- Offer new employees and same benefits and security as other members within your organisation
- Reduce risk
- Ensure legal, HR & Payroll compliance in country
- Reduce suppliers and complexities
- Reduce cost v’s a “traditional” set up for a small number of employees
- Reduce processing and back office management
As a Global PEO expert in the UK, we adhere to their laws and regulations, taking HR, Tax & Social Security matters from your shoulders on to ours. We can also ensure fast delivery of boots on the ground by allowing you to leverage the power of our talent pool using our Global Consultancy Service. You will have complete peace of mind knowing that our team of in-territory experts will be with you throughout your expansion journey in the UK. Learn more about the benefits of using a PEO here.